Each Carryline conveyor is assembled from standard components. The image below shows an installation with a Carryline ‘System 220 mm’ conveyor. The six numbers in the image correspond to six different standard components applied. To show an applied component:
- Hover over a number with your PC mouse.
- Tap a number via the touchscreen of your tablet or mobile phone.
The six highlighted components form the basis for this particular setup. It concerns:
- Drive unit (chain width) 220mm.
- Frame (chain width) 220mm.
- Support stand 80/80 profile
- Guide rail bracket 18mm.
- Horizontal plain bend (chain width) 220mm., radius 600mm., 90 degrees.
- Idle unit (chain width) 220mm.
However, there are many standard components available to make a conveyor or a complete product conveyor system suitable for a specific application. On this website, you will find more information including photos of completed projects to give you an idea of the many options and possibilities.